RE: RE: today

From Ysobelle:

http://www.lanuitobscure.de/multimedia/sanctuary_flashfla.htm

quote:
"......I find, however, I still can't grasp what happened. I still can't
believe
it."

Thank you Ysobelle for the  tribute.  The pictures are hard for me to
look at.  Most especially the photo of the 2nd plane before it hit the
building.  All I can think about is that we were watching the very last
instant of life for those people, in the plane and in the building.  The
image of that particular footage of the tragedy seems to have burned
itself forever into my psyche.
That and the collapse of the towers, before our eyes.
Although I was thousands of miles away, I like millions of others,
watched on live TV as the most revolting act of hatred, incredibly,
took place.  I felt so, so helpless, it was unfathomable.

Lest we 'forget' how precious life and loved ones are...we remember.
Trudy xo