Re: Over the Rhine Street Teams

I wish there was something I could do with this.  There's already tour
posters plastered all over my school, which is really the only place I
have access to.  I am no good to anyone's street team in my current
vehicle-free state.  I'll just keep up my grass-roots effort of playing
their cds when there's other people around.

Bethany, undefeated after two games of hopscotch today