Over the Rhine Street Teams

Hello Rhinelanders – we’re putting together the first ever Over The

Rhine street teams, and we need your help. What we’d like to do is ask

for your brains, your brawn, your expertise and your free labor! In

return we offer our boundless gratitude and thanks, and a little bit of

free stuff. We need to start this off in tour cities first (listed

below), and we’ll expand from there.

What are we asking, you ask? Easy. What we need is to have a few good

people distributing posters and flyers for upcoming shows to all the

cool places where people encounter music: Record stores, bookstores,

cafes, coffee houses, campus hotspots, or anywhere else that people are

buzzing about great music. All you need are the materials we give you,

a roll of tape and the moxie to ask people if you can hang posters and

set flyers in the right places. How do you sign up? It’s easy as 1-2-3.

To wit:

1)  If you want to get right to work, go to

http://overtherhine.com/story/bandbio/index.html and download one or

all of the three sizes of tour flyers we’ve posted as PDF files. The

flyers are toward the bottom of the page. You can either print out the

files and make copies, or burn the PDF files to a CDR and take them to

a copy shop for cleaner reproductions. You’ll need to fill in show

information at the bottom of the flyers (date, time, venue).

2)  Send an email to OTRTeams at yahoo_com with your name, address, phone
number, e-mail address, and the tour city you’re closest to. In the subject line of

your e-mail, please write in OTR: and then list the tour city you’re

able to help with. For example: SUBJECT: OTR: Chicago. That way we can

sort your info easily. Also – please tell us what parts of a city you

can work in. ex. - Chicago’s a big place, and we want to cover things

smartly.

3)  Once we get your info, we’ll contact you with more specific

assignments. You’ll also be receiving a quantity of posters from the

record label. Just write in the show info (Date, time, venue) and get

to work.

It really is that easy, and it really is that important. Over time

we’ll get to know one another better. For now, it’s enough to know that

we share impeccable musical taste and the desire to pass that taste

along to others.

Thanks in advance,

The management.

OTR Fall Tour Dates:

THU 9/18 CLEVELAND, OH Beachland

FRI 9/19 GRAND RAPIDS, MI Calvin College

SAT 9/20 CHICAGO, IL Schuba's

SUN 9/21 CHICAGO, IL Schuba's

TUE 9/23 MINNEAPOLIS, MN Fine Line

WED 9/24 MADISON, WI Luther Blues

FRI 9/26 DUBUQUE, IA Busted Lift

SAT 9/27 ST. LOUIS, MO Duck Room

SUN 9/28 MEMPHIS, TN Hi-Tone

TUE 9/30 KNOXVILLE, TN Blue Cat's

WED 10/1 LOUISVILLE, KY Uncle Pleasant

THU 10/2 INDIANAPOLIS, IN Birdy's

FRI 10/3 BLOOMINGTON, IN Vertigo

SUN 10/5 CINCINNATI, OH GRANT COUNTY FAIRGROUNDS

THU 10/9 PITTSBURGH, PA TBA

FRI 10/10 PHILADELPHIA, PA North Star Bar

SAT 10/11 day off

SUN 10/12 NEW YORK, NY Bottom Line

MON 10/13 NORTHAMPTON, MA Iron Horse

TUE 10/14 BOSTON, MA TT the Bears

WED 10/15 day off

THU 10/16 ARLINGTON, VA Iota

FRI 10/17 ASHEVILLE, NC Stella Blue

SAT 10/18 ATLANTA, GA Echo Lounge

SUN 10/19 NASHVILLE, TN 12th and Porter

FRI 10/24 DAYTON, OH Canal Street Tavern

SAT 10/25 DAYTON, OH Canal Street Tavern

SUN 10/26 BERWYN, IL Fitzgerald's

MON 10/27 CHAMPAIGN, IL High Dive OR KANSAS CITY, MO Grand Emporium

WED 10/29 DENVER, CO Bluebird

THU 10/30 COLORADO SPINGS, CO 32 Bleu

FRI 10/31 TBD

SAT 11/1 BOULDER, CO Trilogy Wine Bar

SUN 11/2 BOISE, ID Neurolux

MON 11/3 SEATTLE, WA Crocodile OR Tractor

WED 11/5 PORTLAND, OR TBD

THU 11/6 EUGENE, OR Gutenberg College

FRI 11/7 SAN FRANCISCO, CA Slim's

SAT 11/8 LOS ANGELES, CA Knitting Factory

SUN 11/9 off

MON 11/10 TUCSON, AZ Solar Culture

TUE 11/11TBA

WED 11/12 DALLAS, TX Club Dada