RE: today

--- stephanie larson <chicagocoffee at hotmail_com>
wrote:
> >long lost brother has a different meaning today.
>
> 'Cruel and Pretty' has that meaning for me.  On
> first listen to this song I
> had visions of what it must have been like to be a
> person on one of those
> planes.  --Stephanie

i was listening to the back porch version of GDBD on
that day two years ago and now i can't listen to "it's
never quite what it seems" without thinking about it,
especially the first verse:

and your face
I do know well
every breath breathes
farewell
it's so still
no soul could tell
but one day
like this
the angels fell

back to avoiding thinking about today . . .

=====