RE: today

Rhys wrote:
> so is anyone else strangely suspened on today and 2 years ago?

I am, and it surprises me.  Last year, I felt like there was too much made
of the anniversary, and I tried to stay away from it.  There are so many
emotions conflicting within me today.

> long lost brother has a different meaning today.

Yeah, and a totally different one for me.  I had lunch with my godson
Brooks, who is a freshman in college, (hopefully) helping him deal with some
issues of forgiveness in his family.  I don't know if I got through to him,
though.  Maybe I should've played "Long Lost Brother" for him.

Chris