RE: pop matters OHIO review

On Wed, 10 Sep 2003, Christina Howell wrote:

> The rest of the world is starting to realize what they
> have been missing. With glowing reviews like that, I
> wonder how long it will take them to catch up? Perhaps
> there will need to be some rereleases of past discs.
>
> -Chrisitna

Yes, but then I have to wait longer for the new material.  They can just
go instead to a show and buy it all up.  Remember...direct sales equals
DOG FOOD FOR WILLOW.

You don't want Willow to go hungry, do you?  Of course not.

-Drew J

Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
"You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo, goats.com       (_|_)