Re: Beer In A Church

How bout a tissue shop instead. Call it sneezes of
NAzurus. Excuse me while I dodge the lightning bolt
about to strike me.
Ok, while we are at it, if I put my Bible in a
shooping back, would it be sacreligouse.
Wacka wacka wacka!!!

--- Drew Johnson <djohnson at snowplow_org> wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, E Geist wrote:
>

> > --- Drew Johnson <djohnson at snowplow_org> wrote:
> > > On Tue, 9 Sep 2003, Communiqu[ISO-8859-1] é
> Journal

> > > HeBrews....
> > > >

> > > Already been done.  American microbrew group.
> Makes
> > > Exodus Ale and a
> > > bunch of other Judaism/Yiddish pun-named beers.
> At
> > > least they did a few
> > > years back.
> >
> > i always thought it would be cool to open a
> gourmet
> > cheese shop in nazareth, pa, and call it "Cheeses
> of
> > Nazareth."
> >
> > but i'm strange.
> >

> Actually, I think you need to get a small cottage
> industry going in
> Nazareth, PA, that makes tasty nacho cheese dip -
> much better than Cheez
> Wiz...
>
> That company?  "Cheese Sauce of Nazareth".
>
> Yes, ladies and gentlemen...the comedy on the OtR
> list is just golden
> today!
>
> Enjoy the veal.
>
> -Drew J
>
> Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert
> Bartholomew, SCA   ^ ^
> "You rock my small, self-centered world." -Diablo,
> goats.com       (_|_)

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"