over due

Hey folks.

I need to express a few of my favorites from OHIO. I don't believe I've even
commented on my love for the new album. Isn't that horrible??

In the beginning I definitely listened to Disc 2 more often. Pretty much for
'Long Lost Brother' and 'She'. I was really waiting for the recorded
verisons of those two songs.
Then I heard 'Cruel and Pretty'. Wow. Then, 'Hometown Boy'.
I realized I was neglecting Disc 1. I've been listening to it a lot, lately.
Obviously I love 'B.P.D.'... 'What I'll Remember Most' is really growing on
me. I didn't like the percentage thing at first.
I'm so attached to 'Professional Daydreamer'. It's me all over the place. I
just have to hear it like everyday. I love it.

This music has been an escape for me. It's so good to hear, and feel these
words. It just makes you wanna live life and make mistakes so you can learn
from them.

Also, I wanted to share a little bit of my experience from the Coney Island
show. I worked the merch table so I didn't get the whole 'lost in the music'
type thing. Which I don't mind b/c I love working merch. It was still
a-mazing. I couldn't believe how much it sounded like the album... it was
just soo much music. Wow. It was better than a recording, tho. Paul Moak(or
is it Moake) is c-razy! I wonder how it will sound in smaller venues?? Great
show. Looking forward to October!!
Meeting a few more of the listees was probably a highlite. Forgive me for my
'huddle' obsession. :) Hanging out after the show was fun. I met
Mark(DustyVolume) and his woman, Zayne(always a pleasure), Bruce, Dan/Marg,
Nathan(very kind), Ana Maria(yay!), and Thurman Allen. I think that's it...
sorry if I left anyone out.
Unfortunately, while driving home on Sunday... I had a car accident. 20
minutes from home on I-69. It was raining, and I hydro-planed into an RV and
went spinning for about 50ft. I'm ok... nothing serious, but scary none the
less. The poor Jetta.
It's been a rough week or so.

Thanks for reading.

love you, list.