radio success

Hi

I personally would love to see OTR be a huge success on radio.  The more
people that know about their music and enjoy it the merrier!  I did get
tired of hearing "Kiss Me" as often as I did but it didn't lessen my love
for the song.  Hearing OTR, Sixpence, or Johnny Cash on the radio has a
very cleansing effect in my mind, especially with all the trash that gets
radio play.  I remember when The Joshua Tree came out.  So many folks
thought U2 had sold out.  I had a hard time relating to that.

More OTR less 50 Cent!

Bill

--
Bill Keith, WSDP Radio, Plymouth-Canton Schools