My review

I'd written a long review yesterday that hotmail or actwin ate, and I don't
have it in me today.  Suffice it to say that the show is awesome, Mr. Moak
and the rest of the live band are a welcome addition.  Jeff Holland's
comments are right, but the band also played "What I'll Remember Most" and
"She".  I'm not sure of the order though.

Kyliie, I was the quiet one all night, 'til after the show!  I actually
didn't see anyone making a peep through the concert, except for the
Childrens Torture Hour bit.  It was good seeing y'all there and hanging out
afterwards.

The highlights of the show for me were B.P.D. (with Karin alone on stage
starting the track and each guy joining the stage one at a time 'til the
buildup with Linford on Hammond).  And Changes Come was incredible.

Can't wait to see more shows.

Illustrious ride,