overdue messages....

Hey listees…

These are a couple of  messages I tried to post yesterday, but they  didn’t go through.

Since my ‘test’ results are in,  I’ll try again.

I have to say that Over the Rhine is truly a class act.

On the front page of their website a note from Karin personally thanks everyone for helping them open “OHIO”.  People…you just don’t get a warm personal thank you from every band.  They are indeed special. I am so looking forward to meeting her and Linford.   They are people  of grace, humility and charm.

Also:

Keith and Bill (my co-hort Cowboy Junkies message board OTR fans) took some great photos of the ‘OHIO’ concerts over the weekend and asked me to share with you guys on the list.  Looks like a great time was had by all.  This is going to be a fun tour.

http://kbergend.tripod.com/otr2003lexa

http://kbergend.tripod.com/otr2003cinbi

http://kbergend.tripod.com/otr2003cinkba

Luv ya…Trudes xo