micheal's new dog

hi micheal,

sorry to here about your old dog, but im happy to hear you got a new one, dogs are a good company, my dogs 2 and a half, he was dumped as a pup his name is morgan and his a bullmastiff cross dane ridgeback, well thats just a guess when ever you take him to the doggy docters they say they see another type of breed in in, some say his got wolf hound in him, others say a labrador, i dont think so though, when ever i learn to post a picture, ill send you a picture of him, he is so gorgeous, but too needs obediance, he loves to eat and destroy things that dont belong to him. LOL!

anyway sorry you missed the show, so did i, only because well im in australia and not america, other wise i would have been there. well hope your dog is good and lives for a long time.
p.s does she have a name.

emily

Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:

>>Michaelgoingtomichigantolookatadogsowontbeatconeyisland
>
>dOGS?? Dogs, Michael??

Yes we decided that 2 months was long enough to o without a dog. We just
put our guy down due to bone cancer in early June. We went up to Michigan
to a rescue and got another Bullmastiff (this is the third that we have
had). We only went to look at this one (yeah right). And we came home with
her. We missed OTR's release party, but now have a new sweet little girl
that we need to obedience train.

Michaelbeingdrugaroundonaleash