thank you all for your co opperation

HELLO EVERY ONE

thank you all how have taken part of the birthday list, i think it would be much easier if i put in the older of months not age, it would be much easier to read who's birthday is coming up next that way.

a couple of you couldnt see your name as you might have typed it on one of the other birthday list as there are a couple of pages floating around now, (my fault)  so because i have so much free time, im going to go over them all and make sure every one is on the one coppy.

again thank you, while you all can get readdy and excited for all the tours over there i can't, so doing something like this makes me still feel part of this wonderfull extended family and keeps me bussy and its much better now with ohio playing loudley in the back ground. I HAVE THE BIGGEST SMILE IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW,

oh and i just recieved an email from paste music, my signed coppy is being sent out to me,

well hope everyone who's going to the conely garden show has fun, someone please say hi to karin and linford from emily, for me. they will no who i am, just say im their aussie fan, and they'll remember me from their emails.

catch you all later, emily

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?