DUMB LYRICS FOR A RAINY DAY

QUESTION #1: ok... what is it?  i've removed any
lines where it names itself... what is it?

  <BEGIN LYRICS>

******************* girl. You gotta understand.
******* on the run girl. The world's at your
command, Oh. I know it's a difficult thing when
the one you love makes you cry. I know if the
phone doesn't ring it is keeping you waiting
every night. So *******************, girl. Don't
let him bring you down, yeah. Keep your motor
runnin'. You know you own this town, yeah.
Sometimes it's easy to worry when love is in the
lost and found. *******************, girl. Whoa,
you'll make it through no doubt. It'll all come
around. Yeah, yeah. Oh no. ******* baby. I know
it's a difficult thing when the one you love
says goodbye. Seems like the world's always
changing. Gotta learn how to take it all in your
stride. So *******************, girl. You gotta
try again, yeah. Let me be the one, girl. I'll
help you over him, yeah. Sometimes it's easy to
worry. There's nothing to worry about.
*******************, girl. Yeah, we'll make it
through no doubt. It'll all come around. ****
my hand. Whoa, yeah. It should all come around.
*******************, girl. You gotta try again,
yeah. Let me be the one girl. I'll help you over
him.

  <END LYRICS>

ugh... pap music is for sucks.

BONUS QUESTION: which two sentences make me laugh?

bored & waiting for sushi, edamame & golden tofu,
Dan

np: an album with this dumb song on it