re: No-Coneys at a Pre-Coney Gathering..

I was going to mention that the LaRosa's there is only open during festivals
and the like, but then I grooved over to their website and saw: "
Cruise-A-Palooza August 30
Cruise to Coney Island for one last summer fling...a collection of the
area's greatest vintage cars, ranging from the 30's up to the 70's. Plus
enjoy music, games and entertainment! "
Awesome!  There's just nothing quite like an event that rhymes with itself.
Still the LaRosa's is iffy, I'd be sure to have an alternate edible plan.

Planning to pack a picnic,
Margarita