Bestest CD

Hey Y’all…

I just want to add more praise to yours.

Although some of you are not as impressed with others about ‘OHIO’…I have to say I think it is some of their best work.

(from Jonathan Andrews)…“What rich material this is..... Karin's voice NAILS these songs.  There aren't many people who simply blow me away and make me think, "How can they interpret a song in such an organic way?"

(from Michelle)…” i can't turn the darned thing off either, it's really hitting me

too.  i find it very rich, very bare-boned and raw.  and i agree

w/ the interpretation part - she is those songs.  it goes back

to thinking karin's voice isn't merely a great vocal over music,

it is it's own instrument. ‘

I’m finding that I like every single song.  I absolutely love the album.  I can relate to what Jonathan and Michell have said.

I’m happy for Karin that the album was named ‘OHIO’ because the title song is her very own and on the album she performs it alone.  It seems like a loving tribute to her incredible being….perhaps a decision made as a ‘gift’ from Linford.  Not to say that ‘OHIO’ doesn’t have a whole meaning of its own, being that they both grew up and nestled their lives there.  Maybe just a subtle honor for Karin.  I don’t know…just a thought.  The two of them seem to be such wonderfully nice people.

As someone from the CJ message board mentioned…even though Linford has said that he wanted everyone who got an unsigned CD to get another signed CD without having to return the first….(speaking of incredibly generous people)….I think it would be great if those of us who have access to a live show could just hold off getting the signed one in the mail and have their unsigned one ‘John Hancocked’ at a concert.  I’m sure L&K are taking a big hit for the unfortunate mistake and will no doubt lose some money over it.  I would hate to see that happen…it would almost blemish a beautiful event.  I wish there was some way to avoid the loss.  Maybe working with Paste would help.

Zayne…Thank you so much for the quote about ‘Kick Ass beauty’….I have saved it in my document…maybe will print a nice version of it someday

John Davis…Congratulations on your new litle one…send pix

Take care all…til next time,,,T xo

 Trudes