Pre-Coney Gathering?

Who's up for a pre-Coney gathering?  It looks like much better weather on
Saturday than lately, 80°F high with a slight chance of rain (so far).
After kicking around a few ideas, we decided why not just settle at Coney
somewhere, that'll give us plenty of chance to get into Moonlight Garden
when it's opened.

It seems that parking is $5 at Coney, and we can get anywhere in the park
but the pool for no charge.  How about a 4:30 gathering?  Near LaRosas
there??  I can't think of a great spot at Coney, but they have seating
there.  Hmm...  Ideas/suggestions?  Anyone that's been to Coney lately that
can offer another idea?

Let's kick it around.

I was working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, that much is true,