Fw: attention Missouri listees...(?)

Darn it...Reply *all*...ALL...

 I just dropped them an email to check on the whole age restriction thing.
 I'm only 19 (thus, under 21), but their website says 21+, but with all
 minors allowed with legal guardian.  So we'll see what goes.  If they'll
let
 me in, I should be all over it.

 Plotting how Michelle could pass as my legal guardian,
-Chad