midwest packing suggestions

although Michigan is hardly Missouri, October is about when I start
living in layers.  You can't lose with the t-shirt/sweatshirt combo.
Or the tanktop/duster sweater thing.  Layers are key to being prepared
for unpredictable weather.  Maybe this is obvious.  I love fall for
its unpredictability.

Bethany

> Well, here's the thing...Given that Missouri's in the midwest,
> October
> (especially late October) tends to be pretty hit-or-miss in terms of
> weather.  I would say that there is some possibility of snow, but not
> very
> much snow.  Probably won't be very sunny, either.  Again, these are
> guesses.
> It could be 75 with beautiful sunshine, or it could be 30 degrees
> with 6" of
> snow.  So, when you're packing, be prepared to "get by" in almost
> anything,
> but expect cool temperatures and maybe a little snow.

i'm