Re: First listen...

 > everyone else?  first listens?  share?

First listen totally calmed me down. I've had a
seriously crappy month, bad news keeps coming my way,
and another piece just hit me last thursday. Anyway,
I've been awful stressed recently, and ready to tear
my heart and hair out. So, Saturday, it comes. I
listen to it and immediately feel ok, calm and secure.
I take it with me on the bus, and listen to it as I
went about my saturday evening, and just felt calm.
The experiece continued on throughout yesterday.
The songs that really reached me the most are BPD,
What I'll remember the most, Show me, life long fling,
and long lost brother.
True, there were of course other factors involved in
this upswing, but, the album proved a great therapy.

=====
Century follows century, and things happen only in the present.
-Jorge Luis Borges, "The Garden of forking Paths"