link to lyrics...Ohio

Thanks, Michelle.  I printed out the lyrics.

I’m really looking forward to meeting you in Denver in October.  If you wear the straw hat, it’ll be a hoot, but I’ll be keeping my eyes open for a bunch of people gathered together down front, I’m sure…and I’m not shy about asking either.

Glad to have you on the Cowboy Junkies message board and enjoyed chatting live the other night as well.

I’ll get used to being a listee…just give me time.  Besides, pretty soon I will know a few of you personally and it will make the connection so much more real.

Take care.

PS…I’m really loving the new album more and more.

Trudes xo

 Trudes