97% of this email was written by me (the date and time are automatic, yo!)

Bruce wrote:
>That was an intriguing read about how the
>money works - what an fun record contract
>they must have..

I thought it was interesting, too... but, I'm
an accountant who loves music.  To see what
kind of return one of my fav bands gets, is,
well... quite interesting.  Kudos for ordering
through their website.  100% to the artists is
always the bestest way to go.

They should have broken it out better, though.
What percentage of the CD sales goes towards
Willow's dog food?  What percentage goes towards
filet mignon?  What percentage goes towards
giving posters to hoodlums like Drew Vogel?

>I wonder what %age of sales of CDs at the
>shows goes to them.  Hopefully a large amount
>too.

Shouldn't it be % of sales-age?

um... I bet they get 100% of those sales.  I
mean, unless our new friend (EMI Guy) is there
selling the stuff.

no one knows what the 'e' is,
Dan

np: living colour - pride