I am now satisfied

so this time I'm sending this to the whole list and not just Barry
(sorry Barry)....

Indeed, my paste package arrived today too.  My dad saw the mailman and
he was like "I'll go get the mail" and I was like "I'll come too".  And
indeed, there was my cds, and I am now content.
favorite after the first spin is "Remind Us" although that might be
because I had only heard it once when I saw them in april and forgot
about it and it was stunning then and still was now.
New Over the Rhine + trip to beach + visit from close friend I haven't
seen in months = happiness.
I think I will maybe go listen to it again now.
What is it that is so wonderful about Michael Wilson photos?
Sunkissed and smiling
Bethany