_OHIO_ Arrived

I resisted the temptation to visit stores, even the new second Borders
in town, and wound up not checking my mailbox for two days.

Either Thursday, or, more likely, Friday, _OHIO_ arrived from
Pastemusic.com, via U.S.P.S.

It must have cooked in the dark steel mailbox, facing at least one
desert sunset.

I listened, not too intently, to it, and the PasteMusic.com sampler, at
work.

My first impression is more of a 70's feel than anything before.

Two new oTr stickers also came in the Hefty bubble envelope.

Were any _OHIO_ supposed to be autographed?

"I think there's an innocence about the midwest that walks hand in hand
with a kind of mental illness..." Linford Detweiler 1993