Paste Update

Just got their e-newsletter, and this is what they had to say:

Things have been ridiculously busy around here lately, which is always a
good thing when you’re running a business. All of the pre-orders for Over
the Rhine’s new double-disc set, OHIO, have shipped and, once again, all is
right with the world. If, for some reason, you haven’t gotten a chance to
hear the disc yet, check out the FREE MP3s we’ve made available on our
website.

I'm just sad that I'm leaving today for a 5 hr. road trip and won't be back
till late Sunday.  If it's not here by Monday...!!  But I did get my
confirmation today, so at least I know it's winging its way...

"Come on now child, don't cry..."

Humming,
Ana Maria

There is a crack in everything.  That's how the light gets in.
~ Leonard Cohen