Over the Rhine History site ... now with fresh lemony scent!

Hello children,

    With the release of OHIO, I am celebrating by moving
the Over the Rhine History site to a new server.  Goodbye,
annoying Tripod ads!

    Along with the move, fellow listee Nathan Swartzendruber
has created a new graphical treatment.  (New as in, now it
actually *has* graphics)  Check it out!

    Hope y'all enjoy it and have fun digging around and
learning about the past of this great band.

    The new URL is:
    http://www.thedirtroad.net/otrhine

    Jeff, still waiting for OHIO.  *sigh*

--
"Listen to me whisper... we can sleep when we're dead"
Over the Rhine - Show Me

jeff at thedirtroad_net
http://www.thedirtroad.net/jeff