RE: Finally

--- "Vogel, Andrew (vogelap)" <VOGELAP at ucmail_uc.edu> wrote:
> Wow... Do you recall when you ordered it? Mine was ordered on 7/23/03, and
> except for an email from Jason at Paste (no tracking number or anything),
> I've seen NOTHING that indicates that mine has been sent. :(

Drew,

Mine was ordered 7-24, Order ID 64743pa03-07242781, and I haven't received a
shipment notice either.  I did get a response from Jason to my second inquiry
about it stating that it shipped yesterday, however, they still have not
charged my debit card.  I have no idea what to expect since Jason advised that
they charge the card when they ship the package.

Where, oh where is my O-Hi-O?

=====