WOXY In-Studio

Did anyone else listen to the 97X thing this morning?  It went from about
9:15 to 9:45 or so, they played:

Show Me
What I'll Remember Most
Fever

and talked about the upcoming tour and such.  They talked about the
songwriting process, the diversity of the new CD, the "Over The Rhine"
sound..  Favorite venues around the country (Dubuque IA, Coney Island here)
and the band.  And the label giving them so much freedom..  What else..
They were asked some k-razy question about if they read comic books or
graphic novels..  Linford said that he had a few woodcut collections from
the 30s, kindof a precursor to comics..  And that he'd just read "The
Amazing Adventures of Snerdle and Chortle" or something and it had a lot of
comic references maybe??

Oh, and a good filet /wine combo will get you far with the band.

Eat THAT, you dirty vegetarians!  haha..

HOLY COW - and how could I forget?  When asked what to expect for the
Christmas show, Linford didn't hint, he flat out said "unicycles!"  FINALLY!
  This will be awesome.  My favorite two things in the world, coming
together.  For those of you that don't know me, my sarcasm river is deep
enough to waterski, but he actually *DID* say unicycles..  And Karin added,
"Cirque du Over The Rhine!"

You don't look different but you have changed, I'm looking through you,
you're not the..,
Bruce