RE: Big Day

i showed my real junkie-hood yesterday looking for the cd --

1st stop: best buy's (right when the doors opened) - their shipment
hadn't arrived
2nd stop: barnes and noble - can get the cd by order only
3rd stop: borders (my new favorite store) $15.99 + tax later and heaven
flowed from my car speakers.

never mind my trips made me late for my doctor's appt, i had OHIO dammit!

i like double bubble bubble gum too,
zayne

--

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm