southern manners

>Hmmm...I do know of one, but I think this should be universal.
> If you are
>driving on a gravel road and someone is driving past you going
>the other
>way, you *must* wave...whether you know them or not, or like
>them or not.

Now being from the south, since I am South of I80, we always wave at folks
even on the hard road (anything blacktopped).  We don't usually wave to folk
on the big roads (interstates) unless there are pulling a trailer which is
hauling some form of livestock.

Michaelwavingontheinformationsuperhighway