Re: Ohio in Stores NOW!!

when i pre-ordered FFR, i waited over a week for my signed and
#'d copy of FFR to appear in my mailbox.  i even emailed stacie
in a frenzy thinking this precious new thing was lost.  thank
goodness for her happy calm nature, it came a few days later.

being in hawai'i, everything i order (if i don't pay out my
wazoo in shipping) takes 2-3 days longer.  2-3 weeks longer if
media mail.

if signed and #'d copies of FFR went as high as almost 1800
(something like that), imagine the amount of orders Paste has to
deal w/ for OHIO.  we've been waiting since what, february?
march? april?, since they posted the little "we're in the
studio.." note on their homepage.  even longer for those of us
that have that Atlanta bootleg from 2001 w/ karin saying "we got
the green light to do 2 more records, and we're gonna do 'em".

i'm as excited as ya'll are, so lets all take deep breaths,
shake out our excitement, and know that OHIO is on it's way to
us all.

checking the mailbox like a divorced 55 year old for that
package from Adam&Eve,

michelle  ;)