Re: dinner and a movie (no otr)

Zayne writes:

sorry dear, i;m going to have to retract my vote due to the fact that you
were in tennessee and didn't blow your horn or wave hello. just not
proper southern etiquette.

Well, you're not within horn-blowing range of Chattanooga, are you?  Besides, as a boorish Californian, I have to plead ignorant when it comes to all the intricacies of southern etiquette.  ;)

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  OHIO, disc 2

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke