RE: Paste v. Amazon / # of OtR

Yup. Still nothing here from Paste, either. I ordered on 7/23/03 (order
64456PA03-07232456) to get the goodies, and even got a PERSONAL EMAIL REPLY
from Jason @ Paste assuring me that it shipped on 8/19 (still no 'official'
shipment notice -- I can't even track the package!). My confidence in Paste
isn't too high at the moment. I wonder why I cannot even check the status of
my order on Paste's website.

Alas. Guess I'm glad I bought a copy locally, while I wait for the one (with
the goodies!) that I ordered from Paste. Assuming the Paste order arrives,
I'll give this copy to someone as a gift.

-drew
www.drewvogel.com

"Now I'll tell you what, there's never been a baby born, at least never one
come into the Firehouse,
who won't stop fussing if you stick a cherry in its face." -- Jack McDavid,
Jack's Firehouse restaurant