12 hours of bliss, so far.... and counting....

yes i pre-ordered.  yes i was took lunch at 10 am this morning.  and yes, i
was first to rush the cds at best buy.  a girl had to pull it out of the
back room for me.  but pull it out she did, and i spent the rest of the
morning, afternoon, and evening working to bliss.  OHIO at full blast whilst
trying to focus on my work for the rest of the day.  (i'd have to say more
attention went to otr than my medical education projects....)

and wow. wow. wow.  i can't even string words together to do justice to
their creation.  who needs air conditioning in 90 degree weather with songs
like this (was i the only one to get goosebumps).  i'm so enamored and
amazed with the variety of styles- lifelong fling.  woah.

now, am just going to wait for the postman to bring my treats.

mmmm, facon,
jana