RE: dinner and a movie (no otr)

which reminds me. i'm interested in seeing Audrey Tautou's role in "Dirty
Pretty Things"

my husband and i are blowing part of the afternoon at a matinee of Spy Kids
3-D. shhhh. Don't tell any one. it might ruin our image. (though we are
Robert Rodriguez fans and i think anyone as funloving and talened as he is
worthy of honor.)

i'm happy with myself,
chris