Re: new t-shirts and Depends...

I don't tend to notice if I'm wearing the band's shirt to the concert or
not. But I try not to be "That guy." (find where that ref. comes from, I'll
give you a cookie). But when I've got half a dozen OTR and half a dozen VOL
shirts, it happens from time to time. Last show in Akron JG was wearing an
OTR shirt- but being an original Patience shirt, no one'd said anything.

There's some shirts I'd like to see back in print. I need to replace a few
of mine.
Ta
D.M.