Re: new t-shirts and Depends...

Kylie:
>I feel like a dork wearing it to a show. Do you wear it to shows? Or just
>in normal life??

>I'm definitely picking up the brown tank sometime soon!!

You know, I never wear their stuff to shows for the same reason...but
definitely everywhere else.

Well.  I didn't pay next-day shipping...  But my sister's visiting from out
of town and didn't order one, so she is promptly going to Best Buy today so
we can have our own little listening party tonight.  My best friend is
coming over.  This is the way it ought to be...sitting around the stereo
*listening*...  :)

Ana Maria
who thinks it's hysterical that the tanks are called "boy beaters"...