grey ghost

i woke up thinking this morning about OtR, and then thinking about the fact
that i've slept at the Grey Ghost. A friend of mine was house sitting for
Karin and Lindford and i drove over to visit with her. It was a marvelously
hot hot hot summer night and their big grey cat kept wanting to sleep next
to me, shedding his hair against my sweat. it was one of the most
uncomfortable, marvelous nights i've spent anywhere.

i adore willow. what a great dog.

i'd love to have a house like their someday. i'd miss it every time i had to
leave home.

Good thoughts for a Monday morning,
chris