Re: just a question for EVERYONE.....

Coolness,
that was one of my earliest memory. walking out into
the street, ash everywhere, seeing this big cloud
coming from this mountain. I'm glad I lived in
Portland back then, it was cool to be close enough to
see it, but be out of harms way (well, the ash did
make life a bit complicated, especially for the
asthmatics in the city).

Ahywho, now that I'm totallhy off topic, isn't it cool
that by this time next week thos eof us who preordered
should have listened to Ohio dozens of times?

--- Kristen Bailey
<youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com> wrote:
> I am currently 23.  I was born May 19, 1980, the day
> after Mt St. Helens erupted.  Maybe that explains my
> behavior.....

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler