Re: Power

In a message dated 8/16/2003 12:07:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com writes:

> We live in Massillon, Ohio,

i'm a generation dispatcher for a "large Midwest utility" and i'm at work right now in Akron.  It's scary, folks.  Things like this aren't supposed to happen anymore.  True cause is yet to be established, but human error isn't too far-fetched.  It ain't me, babe, i was off!

In a matter of seconds we can be back in the 1700s power-wise.
Sumpthin to think about.

randy
looking for a hand-crank stereo