Re: Re: all music guide OHIO review

On 8/14/03 5:56 PM, quoth the effervescent JOver8380 at aol_com at
JOver8380 at aol_com:

>And how about this: "The secret and the gospelnot Christ's, OTR'sare
>ready to embrace the truth if the truth is willing to receive the song's
>protagonist as she is."  I've read that sentence several times and I'm
>still not sure what it means.
>
>Jeffrey

The thing that strikes me is that this guy's formatting didn't transfer.
I believe this should read:

>And how about this: "The secret and the gospel (not Christ's, OTR's) are
>ready to embrace the truth if the truth is willing to receive the song's
>protagonist as she is."

Makes a little more sense that way, but it is a bit awkward.

Didn't read the review, though.

And in a former thread, yes, they do write back. Linford, you need to be
Abraham Lincoln. I'd make Karin an Anti-Cassandra, cos everyone listens
to her.