Re: Re: Please Make It Stop

On 8/14/03 6:50 PM, quoth the effervescent Michelle from Hawai'i! at
kanani71 at yahoo_com:

>speaking of p.z., i loved Chicago, haven't had so much fun
>watching a movie in a long time.  normally i don't care or even
>notice body types, but that was the only thing that didn't seem
>to fit with Chicago - so p.z. was verging on stickishly thin,
>eh, ok.  but toned/defined upper arms?  i don't recall pilates
>or tae-bo being big in the '20s.  weren't women more... squishy
>around that time?  or at least, not noticeably toned?

Yeah, but don't tell me it wasn't a bitchin' movie, so to speak. I just
had to introduce someone to "Cell Block Tango" this afternoon, cos she
had a tape of a pub sing at the New York faire wherein one of the groups
did a Rennie parody of the song. She said, "And see? They even do one of
the verses in Hungarian!" "No," I said, "That's supposed to be Middle
English."

Into
his
head,