Re: just a question for EVERYONE.....

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003, Margaret O'Brien wrote:

> ~how old is everyone here, well not how old, but whats everyones age~

(:

old enough ot know better, and old enough to know i can still get away
with not matching my socks

old enough thta i shoulda spent *years* dreaming about my wedding so that
my brain wouldn't freeze on the detail of cakes, so that my mouth says
'may i have some yellow? i need to line the notes'

i feel likea little kid most days - how can i be getting married?

how can i not? my best friend is coming over for a *long* sleepover!

(:

but i wish we had some silverware (:

rhys

--