Re: beer, marg's and wine

> <><>well, i got rid of the boyfriend who lacked proper
> appreciation
> > for good beer.<><>
>
> amazing what we are willing to give up for bad love...

oooh, i stated that wrong.  bad love is what got him gone.  his
lack of appreciation for good beer left a bad taste w/ me
regarding beer (subconscious bullshit i didn't think about till
after i started drinking beer, yada yada blah blah).  once he
was gone, seems trying a beer didn't bother me so much.  exit
idiot, enter [good]beer.

typing in circles,
michelle