Re: beer, marg's and wine

> > i didn't start to like/enjoy beer until i was 24.<><>
>
> zayne wonders: what happened at 24 to change michelle's
> pallet?

well, i got rid of the boyfriend who lacked proper appreciation
for good beer.  a concept i was unaware of until he was gone and
i found myself sipping on a brewsky not long after thinking,
"da-yum, this shiznit is tasty".  and i drive in the microbrews
and imports lane, cause i'm a beer prude.

> > haagen dazs mango sorbet - my god.  i swear you think you're
> eating pureed frozen mango.  dump a scoop or 2 in with your
> marg's next time.  you'll thank me later. ;)<><><
>
> love sorbet too! looks like a no lose combination!

you must let me know what you think if/when you try this!

> are you my long lost twin????

i am adopted... dayton, ohio, fall of '71..?  ask your folks if
that rings any bells.  ;)

michelle