Re: just a question for EVERYONE

Michelle "Coconuts" sed:

>first, i think you mean progeria.
>
>second, may you be tortured by recurring dreams of being chased
>by a herd of giant cadbury creme eggs.

Yeah, disease spelling bees always gave me the "hie-bie-jee-b's."

I cannot believe you remembered my sheer hatred of those vile vile eggs.

Aaron sed:

>28 now, 29 in December. Coincidently I share a Birthday with Emily
>Dickenson.

You guys should throw a joint berfday party!!

Thurman sed:

>[I'm the] same age [as when] Jesus died

Don't say that!  He's in the laughter of the children..  The smile on a
dog's face..  The springtime dew on the daisies...

Is there still redemption for anyone?,