bands with a 100% buy-back guarantee (from me)

um... Chroma Key... definitely.  my comment still stands...
if *anyone* buys Chroma Key "Dead Air For Radios" or "You
Go Now" (the two "proper" albums), and if you don't like
it/them... I'll buy it/them off your hands (your cost up
to $13per)...
  http://www.chromakey.com/

the other group may have been Office of Strategic Influence.
it's a CK-related side-project... more proggy, though (due
to Matheos and Portnoy)... it's still quite "artsy, spacy,
very listenable," though... 100% buy-back on this one.
  http://www.osiband.com/

Michael Kelsey would be another highly recommended... I
don't think I've offered a CD buy-back program for him...
  http://www.michaelkelsey.com/

i could highly recommend 40+ artists, but those above are
the no-brainers of the unknowns... :)

um... "S" bands that I would have mentioned... Sigur Ros,
Silverchair (their latest CD "Diorama" is a gem and a half),
Shadows Fall, Sunny Day Real Estate, toadthewetSprocket... ;)

or perhaps Send the Beggar was on the brain... :)

just about to type a comma,
Dan

np: natalie imbruglia - white lilies island

http://www.pixieprincess.com/