RE: emails from karin and linford / seattle traffic

Dan wrote:

>re: Seattle traffic~
>-------------------
>no, Barry, Seattle is worse.  i've driven both...
>yeah DC's is horrible, but i've never been on a 6
>lane highway at a dead stop.  ugh... i'll take
>Portland over Seattle anyday...

All I have to say to this is WOW!  I believe ya Dan I truly do, and I'm
sorta used to the traffic out here. But it is hard for me to imagine
anything worse than going from Alexandria to Fairfax (about 20 miles) on a
Saturday evening after school...leaving at 4:30 and getting home at about
6:30.  And there were no accidents or nuthin.

Dan who is that band that you plugged a while back and said that you would
pay for the CD if we didn't like them.  I was in tower the other day and
couldn't remember their name...it begins with an S....I think...

Out here with a 4 minute commute this morning the lights were all green.

Barry