Re: In The BlockbusterRoom

not until later this week -- so no seletion yet.

what am i looking for: ummmmm....something that goes well with mexican or
chinese food and a bottle of wine -- BUT NOT A YUCKY ROMANCE MOVIE, or a
nasty blood &guts movie, or a shoot 'em up -- guess more focused on the
character...we both love stuff like the emperors club, a beautiful mind,
my life as a house...

Eat Drink, Man Woman...I think it would go well either with Mexican or Chinese but Chinese best for obvious reasons.  Great story and even better food.  Tells the story of a famous Taiwanese chef and his three daughters.  Romantic in the traditional meaning of the word but good nonetheless.  Also, I've been on a East Asian film kick, try "Shower"  one of the first truly independent films made in Communist China.  Much more exciting than I could make it sound.

That is what I have seen recently and enjoyed.

Steve Swanson
ACS Dept, Bowling Green State University