Re: somthing for tuesday

Wow, I'm shocked. They Might Be Giants has a Bacon rating of two. But I cannot find anything on over the rhine. Oh well, I should be writing a paper right now.

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
sooo....if you find yourself needing something to do today while the
clock ticks down, here's a fun little site to mess around with: the
6-degree game on line -- you can do either 6-degrees of kevin bacon -- or
6 degrees of any actress/actor pair.

http://www.cs.virginia.edu/oracle/

too much time on my hands,
zayne
--

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler